Monday, January 31, 2011

The Snow Queen Doily Pattern is Now Available

 Living in East Texas my whole life has not given me much experience with snow. We are lucky if we get one snow fall each winter, and even then it usually only lasts for a day or two. Nevertheless, I have always loved how beautiful the familiar countryside looks when transformed into a winter wonderland by a rare snowfall. As I designed the “Snow Queen” I was hoping to create a doily that would celebrate this magical transformation. The ninth of my “Lovely Ladies Doilies” series features a serene ice princess admiring an individual snowflake in the midst of a swirling blizzard.


The pattern is available at : SnowQueen

This Pineapple Snowflake Doily pattern is a gift that will come with each purchase of the Snow Queen pattern.
I hope you like her!

8 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Very magical design!

Unique2wh0 said...

Just beautiful Ann!

Tatiana. said...

Very nice!
It has long been admiring your work.

Ann said...

Thank you all so much!

- said...

Astonishingly beautiful designs.

Faith said...

awesome, beauty...thank you for sharing..you are blessed with a gift..

This w/e, cold and snowy PERFECT DAY, I'm off, it's quiet and I am working on the cottage pattern I ordered from you a while back..I have everything done, but am working on the walls...and she'll be all done...it is so pretty, of course I'll blog it, and link it to here...okee dokey....

Zygfryd said...

Bella!!! Very bella!
Brawo, brawo, brawo
Zygfryd
http://koronekczar.blox.pl

Anonymous said...

Beautiful I love this