Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ripples, Ruffles and Roses

I have finally finished writing the patterns for the Ripples, Ruffles and Roses Doilies set. They are not hard, it just seemed like I couldn't get focused in on them the way I needed to. But I think they turned out very pretty; I am really loving these colors right now. Here is the finished Flutter-by Doily. This pattern will be a free gift with the purchase of the Ripples, Ruffles and Roses set.

If all goes well, this set should be available on my new site by the end of July. If you haven't seen it yet, I would love for you to stop by and check it out. http://bellacrochet.com/ And please sign up for the newsletter while you are there; in addition to being notified when I add new products, I have lots of fun things planned for it (including free patterns!)

10 comments:

Elisabeth Arruda said...

Olá! Estas peças estão adoráveis!!
Parabéns!Ficarei muito feliz se voce publicar as instruções para que possamos realizá-las.
Abraços desde Brazil,
Elisabeth Arruda

Gloria Beatriz said...

beatifull cochet!!! Happy Weekend...

glor said...

Your work is stunning!

eezelifeinbc said...

This set of doilies are beautiful, love the colors.

Rachael said...

Gorgeous colours, they really are lovely

Mrs Twins said...

Absolutely beautiful! Hugs Suex

Mrs Twins said...

Absolutely beautiful! Hugs Suex

Sandra Regina said...

Maravilhosas suas peças, parece até doce!Gosto muito de seus trabalhos são bem feitos. Bjs

MamaLezlie said...

Very intricate! Love it!

Malu Pena Crochê said...

malu pena croche
Você tem o verdadeiro dom de Deus.
Amei seu blog e sou sua fã.
bjs